- Discover what needs urgent referral to preserve vision.
- See how to best manage non vision threatening conditions.
- Differentiate between corneal abrasions, conjunctivitis, corneal ulcers, episcleritis and scleritis. Diagnose acute iritis, acute glaucoma, endophthalmitis, subconjunctival haemmorhage, pre septal / orbital cellulitis.
- What are the key symptoms to watch out for? What history is critical?
- Register now and you will be watching this important presentation within just a few minutes.
45 minutes after registration you could be an expert on the acute red eye.
CLICK on video to start / pause.
Log in or register to watch the complete presentation at full-screen size.
[armchairmedical] provide(s) access to current information at a very reasonable price without having to leave home – GP in large group practice in regional centre in rural Victoria
I joined because it saved me time – GP in a outer suburb in Victoria
Variety and regular updates are great.... Unbiased up to date research based medical information on demand – GP registrar large outer metro practice
The idea of what you are doing is fantastic; I am enthusiastic about your website and plan to bring my friends...Our colleagues in the city have the opportunity to participate at conferences but here is a bit difficult.– GP Rural WA
We watch your videos in our practice, I also have them on the TV when I exercise on my elliptical trainer–GP Rural Qld
These are certainly more valuable than attending drug company dinner/powerpoint presentations in my opinion....these are lectures that could form a basis for group practice clinical meetings, particularly in regional and rural settings– GP group practice rural Victoria
I think the website and videos are very useful and I recommend them...– GP Victoria
I'm enjoying the lectures they're fabulous– GP Tasmania
- Armchairmedical contains the largest collection of Australian online lectures available to GPs and we are adding over 1,000 new lectures every year.
- You can choose what you watch and when. Take total control over your CPD program.
- Register now and get immediate access to this Paediatric Headache lecture.
14 minutes after registration you could identify the red flags in Paediatric Headaches.
- Each month you’ll receive a new selection of lectures filmed in Australia.
- Each lecture is filmed live in front of an audience of the presenters peers.
- Membership with access to all lectures in the on demand library and all new lectures for the life of your membership costs less than attending a single day conference in person. (Premium membership is just $35/month or $360/year)
- Register now and get new lectures delivered to you inbox every month.
Armchairmedical.tv contains hundreds of time efficient summaries presented by clinicians respected and deliberately chosen by their peers.