- Discover what needs urgent referral to preserve vision.
- See how to best manage non vision threatening conditions.
- Differentiate between corneal abrasions, conjunctivitis, corneal ulcers, episcleritis and scleritis. Diagnose acute iritis, acute glaucoma, endophthalmitis, subconjunctival haemmorhage, pre septal / orbital cellulitis.
- What are the key symptoms to watch out for? What history is critical?
- Register now and you will be watching this important presentation within just a few minutes.
45 minutes after registration you could be an expert on the acute red eye.
CLICK on video to start / pause.
Log in or register to watch the complete presentation at full-screen size.
[armchairmedical] provide(s) access to current information at a very reasonable price without having to leave home – GP in large group practice in regional centre in rural Victoria
I joined because it saved me time – GP in a outer suburb in Victoria
Variety and regular updates are great.... Unbiased up to date research based medical information on demand – GP registrar large outer metro practice
The idea of what you are doing is fantastic; I am enthusiastic about your website and plan to bring my friends...Our colleagues in the city have the opportunity to participate at conferences but here is a bit difficult.– GP Rural WA
We watch your videos in our practice, I also have them on the TV when I exercise on my elliptical trainer–GP Rural Qld
These are certainly more valuable than attending drug company dinner/powerpoint presentations in my opinion....these are lectures that could form a basis for group practice clinical meetings, particularly in regional and rural settings– GP group practice rural Victoria
I think the website and videos are very useful and I recommend them...– GP Victoria
I'm enjoying the lectures they're fabulous– GP Tasmania
- Armchairmedical contains the largest collection of Australian online lectures available to GPs and we are adding approximately 250 new lectures every year.
- You can choose what you watch and when. Take total control over your CPD program.
- Register now and get immediate access to this Paediatric Headache lecture.
14 minutes after registration you could identify the red flags in Paediatric Headaches.
- Each month you’ll receive a new selection of lectures filmed in Australia.
- Each lecture is filmed live in front of an audience of the presenters peers.
- Basic registration for this site is free if you are a medical practitioner. Premium membership with access to all lectures in the on demand library and all new lectures for the life of your membership as well as free access to soon to be released Choose Your Own CPD program and quarterly virtual conferences costs less than attending a single day conference in person. (Premium membership is just $30/month or $340/year)
- Register now and get a free lecture delivered to you inbox every month. Upgrade to premium at any time to get access to our whole on demand library.
Armchairmedical.com contains hundreds of time efficient summaries presented by clinicians respected and deliberately chosen by their peers.